DON-V strip tests utilize the proven sensitivity and selectivity of VICAM’s monoclonal antibodies to accurately detect and measure total DON in grain and feed at levels as low as 0.20 ppm. The single-dilution sample preparation procedure saves time and materials, and the test takes less than 5 minutes* to complete. Digital readings are clearly displayed on the screen of the Vertu™ Lateral Flow Reader, eliminating any guesswork about the results.Datasheet: DON-V (273 KB) Manual: DON-V Incubator Method (52 KB) Manual: DON-V Room Temp Method (24 KB)
- Fast screening – Results in less than 5 minutes*
- Simple – No special training required
- Precise – Limits of detection as low as 0.20 ppm
- Convenient – Easily performed onsite or in the lab.
- Durable — Long shelf life
- Accurate — Real-time data which can be printed or downloaded to a computer
*excludes preparation and extraction