Myco 5-in-1 PLUS Mycotoxin Testing Solution
- Fast—Measure all five mycotoxins of concern in under an hour
- Simple—No special training or equipment required
- Accurate—No compromise on quality; detect below recommended limits
- Economical—Reduce consumables and eliminate solvent use completely
- Efficient—Reduce hands-on test time by over 77%
- Flexible—Tailor the kit for the mycotoxins of interest to you.
All-in-one extraction method for faster time-to-results
Myco 5-in-1 PLUS gives your grain or feed operation the power to detect and quantify aflatoxin, vomitoxin (DON), fumonisin, zearalenone, ochratoxin A, T2 and HT-2 using a single, solvent-free sample extraction. Fully quantitative and fast, Myco 5-in-1 PLUS reduces solvent use completely – and reduces consumables and hands-on time by up to 77%. A truly simple, sustainable solution for mycotoxin prevention at the grain elevator or feed manufacturing operation.
Myco 5-in-1 Testing Products
Use a single, solvent free extract to test for two or more mycotoxins. Order the complete 5-in-1 set, or combine tests from the list below to tailor a solution that best fits your requirements.
- • Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2
- • Deoxynivalenol
- • Fumonisins B1, B2, B3
- • Ochratoxin A
- • T-2 and HT-2
- • Zearalenone
Growers, processors, storage facility operators, and manufacturers can obtain accurate quantitative results at or below recommended limits without sending samples out for laboratory analysis. Users don’t need any special training to perform or interpret the tests (see diagram below); numerical results are clearly displayed on the digital screen of a portable optical reader and can be printed for immediate hand-off to inspectors or internal personnel or transferred to an Excel spreadsheet for tracking quality trends.
December 8-10, 2020
Almond Board of California
December 8, 2020
CONAFAB End of Year Meeting