Mycotoxin Testing Solutions
Mycotoxins are naturally occurring toxic substances produced by soil-borne molds that infect field, tree, or vine grown crops. Crops exposed to environmental stressors before harvest or to conditions conducive to mold growth during storage are particularly vulnerable to mycotoxin contamination. Processing often fails to reduce contamination levels and can even increase the concentration of mycotoxins in finished products.
AOAC, GIPSA/USDA-approved Rapid Tests for Mycotoxin Detection
VICAM’s portfolio of Mycotoxin Testing Systems provides reliable, qualitative and quantitative detection of particular mycotoxins and help companies minimize the costly consequences of mycotoxin contamination.
- Aflatoxin Testing Solutions
- Citrinin Testing Solutions
- Deoxynivalenol / Vomitoxin (DON) Testing Solutions
- Fumonisin Testing Solutions
- Multi-Analyte Testing Solutions
- Ochratoxin Testing Solutions
- Solvent Free Testing Solutions
- T2 and HT-2 Testing Solutions
- Zearalenone Testing Solutions
- Premixed Methanol